Life as we Noah it

Life as we Noah it

Friday, November 8, 2013

Friday already?

Another round of "5 on Friday!" this week!  This week actually went really fast!  Brian has "teachers convention" so he was off yesterday and today. But soccer season is still going on so he has has games and practices. Anyway here goes

1) new pajamas! I got the most comfortable "wintery" pajamas from target and they are great! The pants are kinda like leggings and I can just imagine curling up at a ski resort by the fire in then (which we have no plans to do any time soon so the couch will have to do

2) November challenges: I am making myself do a 30 day push up and plank challenge. I started going back to the gym and this is just something easy I can do at home, Noah also likes to do "push-ups" with me and counts with me

3) play doh! Noah has loved play doh lately. I picked up a bucket at kohls that has animal shapes in it and he has been super busy pressing them into the play do and making them! It's a daily a ticket that lasts sometimes an hour! It's great for his fine motor skills and patience (he has started to repeat "careful careful" to himself when taking the animals out of the shape) 

4) November: so far it's looking to be a pretty busy month, in a good way! Here are some of our bucket list items/plans for the next couple weeks: 
Please touch museum
Johnson's farm for sweet potato and corn picking
Disney jr pirates and princess show (going dec 1)
Book club and another round of freezer meal exchange!
Eloise's birthday party
THANKSGIVING
North Pole breakfast 
Really start and organize our Christmas shopping

5) Noah surprised me this morning when he started putting jackets on all by himself! He puts them on the floor, puts his arms they the holes, and then puts it over his head! So of course when you can do that all by yourself it's acceptable to put every jacket and best that we have on




No comments:

Post a Comment